You weren't born obese, you're just hurting yourself. 1/3 of Americans are overweight. It costs 549.5 billion of Americans tax money on medical costs. You shouldn't be proud of that! You're exposing a poor diet in public. Nobody is beautiful with hypertension, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease and many more. THIS is why your “curvy” body is screwing with the rest of us. Please stop projecting your insecurities onto the rest of us by saying we “fat shame”
I'm going on an adventure Answer:
Did you just like copy and paste a bunch of rando blurbs about evil fatties? Cause like…
- I don’t have any medical bills and haven’t in years
- I never said I was proud of the outrages prices dr’s bill at? What?
- So I should stay home all day to avoid “exposing a poor diet” to the public at large? Glad you’ve got it all figured out at 16
- What you’re saying is super messed up about people with illnesses not being beautiful. That’s some fucked up shit. And not like it matters AT ALL, but I have none of those.
- Uhhhh who said I was insecure about my fatness? Have you seen my selfies? Cause daaaaaaaang
I made it, but like any place that would have sold it wouldn’t have fit you cause ignorant brats like you like to make sure fat people have to shop in their own expensive, ugly little stores :)